If you are handling this transaction without Realtors, we can help guide you in the process of selling Real Estate. Here are the steps for your Delray Beach Closing, or anywhere in Florida, to follow in order for your sale to close…
When you have an agreement between a buyer and a seller, complete a Real Estate contract in it’s entirety. For your Delray Beach closing, or anywhere in Florida, you usually can find blank Real Estate contracts at your local paper supply or office supply store. Make sure the contract is filled out completely. Any changes needing to be made after will always need to be in an Addendum to the Contract form.
Go to the online forms page of our site. There, select either to print out and then fill out by pen or select to fill our Seller Online Form and Buyer Online Form on our site. These forms help us get all of our information we need for all of our document preparations. This also saves on all the phone calls you would get asking for information.
Deliver to us by email, fax, mail or hand deliver the entire contract and any addendums and the printed forms online or let us know you did the online form.
If we are going to be holding the deposit, then deliver to us this deposit by check by mail or wire transfer. If wire transfer, please contact us for our wiring instructions.
Now, our work begins
- We will then get started on your contract immediately for your Delray Beach closing. We base everything on the closing date and information from the contract.
- If there is a new mortgage for the buyer, make sure the lender has the contract in its entirety. Also, supply us with the contact information for that lender.
- After our title search is in and reviewed and we have all of our documents to set closing, the closer will contact you for final details
- Either you will be attending the closing in our office or it will take place by overnight mail delivery.
- Closing takes place and funds will be disbursed on that closing date. Hence, the new buyers take possession at that moment.
- Approximately 6 to 8 weeks after closing, the new buyer will receive the Original Warranty Deed and their new Owner’s Title Insurance Policy.
That’s it! That is all the basic steps to follow in order for your sale to close.
Please always fee free to contact us by phone 561.278.1203 or email at email@example.com with any questions or concerns you have before, during or after the process.